Friday, January 29, 2010

Paris Menswear Snaps


Half the excitement of fashion week is the people watching. I really need to get a more professional camera if I want to do street shots. Hopefully next time.

So here are a few stealth shots.  I couldn't resist taking one of Kanye and his crew. And look how tall that one camera guy is behind them. And I love the postures of the people in this front row shot. Texting, taking photos, smiling across the runway. I did ask this guy at Walter van Beirdonck show. Funny the "Urban Trekkers" outdoorsy trend on fashionistas in the middle of the city.  But it's a trend that will come naturally to Canadians!

And nothing says menswear like a traditional French atelier. This one is in Le Marais along with many great galleries and studios to peak into.

























Kris Van Assche A/W 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment